I've always got a running list of things I want to get. Could be clothes, food, project items, knick-knacks, whatever. I've got some stuff I've been waiting to get for this season and I might not be able to wait any longer!
Dreamy items I'm dying to get!
1. A floppy hat. I love these hats, I have for a long time, and I really, really, really want one!
2. Cranberry pants. I've actually been stalking these pants for the last three months. Must have them!
3. New boots. I love my Borne Boots! I love the brand and how comfortable they are. The fact that they last forever makes me feel like my money is well spent. I am always on the look out for another pair!
I'm also a fan of these ankle boots to dress somethings up. I'd like to find something similar to this Lucky pair.
4. A good flannel shirt. About two or three years ago I noticed that flannel shirts, crop tops, combat/prairie looking boots were coming back. Y'all. That was my childhood, the look of the 90's. It's weird seeing college kids running around in the same thing acting like it's hot off the press (still!)! But, I can't say that I'm not with them. I still like the look.
5. New camo. Say what? Well, I've talked to Pyro Man about going hunting this season. Shockingly enough, I don't have a lot of camo gear of my own so I think he's been on the look out for me. The other day he found this furry hooded camo jacket with a pink hood on the inside. Whoo-wee! I"ll be looking stylin' in the stand this season!
What are you hoping for this season?