Happy Friday, y'all!
I've got a few things that have been on my mind, and plate, a lot the last couple of weeks and I think it's past time to share these current food obsessions!
1. Pumpkin--Need I say more? It is fall, after all. Just embrace it. I've used it in smoothies, soup, and bread so far. No doubt I'll find other ways to sneak it in this fall season.
2. So Delicious Creamer--I went to find a substitute for my coffee creamer that had less gunk in the ingredients. A splash of this in my morning cup of joe is plenty enough for me!
3. Brussels Sprouts--Twice this week I've roasted brussels sprouts and just eaten them for a snack. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but if you're a little suspect of these little suckers try this recipe and tell me you didn't change your mind!
4. Graze--OK, really cool, this is a company that ships you a box of snacks every week, two weeks or month and they are awesome! I got a free trial and decided just to try it. You get a box with either 4 or 8 snacks packs for you to eat. It can be a trail mix, fruit leather or bites, tasty bars, popcorn, anything! You can even get gluten free options. Go to www.graze.com and see what you think--is it fun? Yeah! Is it my weekly snack plan? Nope. BUT I think it's fun to get a box of 8 new snacks to try and switch up my routine once in a while.
5. Whole 30 Cook Book--My friend, Cass, told me about this cookbook and I was really intrigued so she let me borrow her copy. Looking through it, I started tabbing everything! The recipes are easy with simple ingredients. After trying a few meals, I was hooked. Just got my own copy in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to get it splattered with sauce and jot down my notes!
What are some of your current food obsessions?