Tomorrow I'll be in auditions all day and then I'll probably finish the day with pizza and a glass wine. SO I thought I'd get a jump on the holiday, remember all my favorite costumes!
1. Most favoritest halloween costume EVER: Scarlet O'Hara
2. Favorite TV show as a kid, the original Addams Family. So of course, I had to go as Wednesday Addams one year.
3. I went as a spooky giant spider one year, complete with legs and big green eyeballs!
4. There was that time I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...when I was four.
5. The Great Pumpkin meets Bessie the Cow! This one's special--I got to celebrate Halloween with one of my best friends. We sat side by side in our costumes planning our weddings together. In short, it was awesome.
Lots of fun memories over the years! I've been able to see our kiddos at the dance studio dress up this week. My favorite so far, the piece of bacon.
What was your favorite Halloween costume?