It's one week until Christmas! The packages are not wrapped, nary a baked cookie in sight, but I'm on vacation and that's all that matters right now!
The next few days are wrapping up to-do's for the week before heading home to Texas for Christmas with the folks. It's also the time I get to catch up on all things that make it feel more like Christmas for me!
- Watch White Christmas, Grinch, It's a Wonderful Life, and Muppet Christmas Carol--you guys can keep your Hallmark channel!
- Christmas light tour with Pyro Man, hot chocolate in hand
- Wrap pretty paper packages under the tree
- Listen to Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" album while wrapping said gifts
- Bake cookies of all kinds: sugar, molasses, and gingerbread!
- Cup of egg nog, anyone?
- Burn the best balsam and cedar candles I can find!
- Peppermint tea before bed
- Christmas pajamas for a good night's sleep
- Lot's of time spent by the Christmas tree
What are some of your favorite things to do to make it feel like Christmas?